click to view full ad

Friday, June 12, 2009

clubbing life!

yesterday...barbie suey wanted to club..coz her cousin sis want to club? lol
she text-ed me so i look for JUSTIN FISHING under my phonebook list
hahah..why fishing? he put my name as eric fishing
coz when he took my number, we're fishing in a pond near my hse
so..eric fishing and justin fishing
engene leh...call me fung eric...why fung? fung = air
air from my subwoofer! weeeeee

back to topic

yesterday justin came n fetch me, then i brought him to taman equine
coz he duno how to go xD
so he have to fetch me first :P
then headed straight to barcelona
and we club till close, to jaafar
drink and barbie suey fetch me back
and i curi my fathers car to lead them out...
coz according to barbie suey..she say hard to find -.-
then at home i cook instant noodles and sleep...

and now today...havent out but plan to go cooc banana
same gang..it's gonna be my first time there
vincent is spinning tonight =D
VxD weeeeeeeeee...damn that asshole -.-
i still rmb what u've done to me u faggot
and u still owe me $$!

:s i dun wana start to club 2 times a week again
like during those holiday times
my wallet scream to me sakit.com

looking forward for tonight's outing


shit...

~ D @ V 1 D L 3 E ~ says (6:37 PM):
anyway, who u bringing tonight to cb
tmrw go zouk wo
[b]dj.eRicZzz�[/b] ☠ ٩๏̯͡๏)۶...kelabin kelabin says (6:38 PM):
my fren lor..
MAHAII ZOUKK T_T

shit... another outing tomorrow O_O

No comments: