click to view full ad

Saturday, June 6, 2009

booooring!

i am sick, with chills, swollen lymph node, muscle pain, feeling tired and flu
what a damn great combination...
and another GREAT thing is...i'm not at home...
got up at 7 this morning...and head to Melaka...
was fine this morning...just some sorethroat but things gets worst
when reaching Melaka...i continue sleeping in my cousie's room
till lunch...and after lunch...and i cant stand it anymore
i texted my sis to get my father to send me to a clinic...
the feeling is really, really fucked up
imagine urself, a normal 50kg guy
but today, u are almost 150kg, with muscle pain
headaches, sorethroats, backpains and also non stop waterfall nose

recently i dont have mood to blog...
many things happened...
on the way to club, then accident..but after settle it, ZOUK HERE I COME!
was sitting drinking alone in the club feelin down
monday gonna send my dear wira to the 'hospital'

i dated my daughter, sharon sz on friday 5/6
was a great day eating with u
choosing perfume with u
walking around with u in pavilion
singing crazily in car
and best part...u hugged me and said bye papa T_T
damn touching xD

friday nite 5/6
balitong minus balitong but add kai yik, sotong, stingray n many more stuff
david, ST, deadman, me and ron
eat eat talk craps and i ciao
they went to pool? i duno

my 0123456915 is under digi now...
i know i know why 012 use digi
but fuckit...my last month and last last month bill
130+ to 150+ and i'm paying it myself
how the fark i'm gonna pay the bills?

i miss my old kawasaki zzr250
the power, the acceleration, the speed, the sound
the grip the everything
u can feel the solidness of the bike when u ride it
unlike those lagenda or ex5....

damn lucky on wednesday
was on the way to loft
kc was tired, so i drove instead
reach, park, and went there
lotsa guys standing outside...
asked few, some said raid some duno
but it was a raid
lucky me, havent enter..if not...dayme!

long time din eat chap farn with my brother
wait till my car gets ok
den i go again

i dun think i'm gonna buy a satria
everything seems so impossible
i can get like 2 to 3 k for now
no pay slip no income means no loan
where to find the 7k?
if wana donate, welcome
112344349474
lee sern shin
maybank

er i think dats all...next post pic time...lazy to edit
sorry abt muffle skip

edit : oh ya...pic of my car here http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=1028353&st=1100&p=26255457&#entry26255457

No comments: