click to view full ad

Monday, July 14, 2008

someone's wedding ceremony 12/7

actually, the night before, they had a pre dinner at taman muda
the guy's hse there...so..taman muda is near her house
so i indirectly told her that i want to meet her
so nvm lor...coz she also got appointment with her friends
TT night friends came from everywhere to look for her
lol i dont know what for, but she said dinner yumcha etc ._.
so...dun care la...after eating...you know, i dont know anyone there
so i just sit, get myself some beers and look into the sky
later on the way back, i was so damn tired till i fell asleep in the car...

so next day, it was12th of july...
a saturday...cant remember what i did before evening
but i remember i was on my bed asleep
till 6 or 7plus only my parents wake me up
bloody hell...they're all ready to go and i havent do anything
so i quickly took my bath then simply wear a jeans and a tee
my plans to wear formal was ruined by my piggy-ness
swt....so the menu looks something like dat



overall food was kinda nice..



the couple...

this dinner was held in berjaya times square hotel
14th floor convention something...
they combined 3 into 1 and had 58 tables
bad part of this dinner...
they DONT HAVE BEERS OR LIQUOR
shit...how can....gee...first time

arghh...when is my turn? lol
*dreams*
hahaha....
again...
ciao

No comments: