click to view full ad

Friday, July 4, 2008

popular in one day

haha....thx mr.Vkeong, http://profiles.friendster.com/7626014
to create a thread in lyn and talk shit abt me....

i just want to say, dont judge me if u dont know me

to others, lets see...

-not my idea to write something there...
-why with all the foul languages? don't your parents teach you how to speak proper language?
-mempersiasuikan....haha...funny word ._.
-u don't know me, don't call me a noob -.-
-u'll die b4 u can piss on my grave.
-hope you get shot in ur head for hoping me to get shot in my head, u kill yourself.
-Buayakatsuki Clan, haha...lame spammer gang....
-kimak i? can you please speak proper Malay?
-that's not my real handwriting anyway...
-I'm not a lala kid wannabe nor a lala kid, spammer.
-and someone will rape yours back.
-me? fat? no, pimples also don't know? go learn English again dude. and she don't need plastic surgery.
-i wont get AIDS, u will..
-speak proper English before calling me a kukujiao.
-my-ah-ma not noob and i'm not a malay so no point for me to even get near to a mosque...rat wont be as filthy as u.
-too bad...i went there again today and i didn't bang the 'mountain wall' that you mentioned. and u got a big dick? hooray, congrats.
-you'll die before i'm about to die.
-you're not Buddha, please don't use his name to hate me forever, haha, go e-mail the temple...like they have an email address...
-oh ya...lastly, to the Buayakatsuk, go get a life

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

still doesn't change the fact you disrespect a holy place

Anonymous said...

yah

faster own up your mistakes and apologize for doing your so called graffiti on the temple walls. you're not educated hor?

Anonymous said...

did wrong and still act shit.

famous in 1 day? IN-famous would be more correct.

Anonymous said...

I want to draw Mr. Hankie The Christmas Poo at YOUR HOUSE

dj.eRicZzz said...

2nd last comment : still famous coz ppl know me...

3rd last comment : use ur english properly...your and not you're...

and yeah i know i disrespected a holy place thank you for reminding me