click to view full ad

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Lonely im so lonely, I have nobody, To call my owwnnn.....

edited for teh lulz again n again ^^

i'm having a short break for college
in the middle of this semester...hmm...
a lot assignment larr...but still lazy to do
God help me pls >_>
and i know that nobody or nothing will help me if i dont help myself...>_>
hahaha...

and I've been broke for a few weeks...
means not even 10bux in my wallet...
how do you survive?? many asked...
actually i also don't know....
sometimes when I'm broke...later some money will come from somewhere >_>
but then now i feel I'm seriously broke and no money will come from somewhere =D
so I'm looking for any freelance job which i can do or can earn a lot hehehe
i want to do a lot of things...
i want to change me and my dear's phone...
then some money to see n smell >_>

hahahah...ok...few days back i went to tiesto rave at port dickson
it was...kinda...HAPPY night...
first in the car with an emo indian guy...
then fetch a Chinese + another Indian who offer us some weeds to get high...
fuck them <_<...>_>
got no place to sleep actually
so we say...haih..fuck it la...we camp by the beach la..
then others said..woo great idea...ahahha
so we all change to our raving gear and throw everything into the car
then drive to a nearby place to park our car
then walk walk walk walk walk....walk walk walk...
walk walk walk ....oni reach =.=...thats the nearest parking we can find..
so then gonna enter n gonna buy my ticket...
then was looking for someone who wanna sell his/their ticket at a cheaper price
then he said only have 2 day passed and same price...so he turned away...
then he DROPPED HIS FUCKING TICKET and didn't realize it
so i pick it up and smiled broadly to my friend and we skipped away quickly
so start rave rave.... pics below...








till then bye bye..continue next post....dunno y cant upload pic liao

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WHOA SO LUCKY....... HAHA RM138 that dropped....... to your pocket straight.. DAMN KENG!!!!