click to view full ad

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

continue from previous post lol....

oh ya...my rig... :P it's finally complete...i mean 99%
left some lighting and hardwares only
need some LEDs for eye candy and more UV ccfl...
and I'm still waiting for my ram...CRUCIAL BALLISTIX TRACER I LOVE YOUU~!!
and..pics below also....

Photobucket
SEXXXXXXXXAY HEATPIPESSSS

Photobucket
omg omg UV to check IC and moneyyyyyy


hahaha ok

this week's break was a damn damn damn damn fucking bored one

i can tell u I've been thinking what to do for at least 10 times a day,
everyday in this week...
i want to go out also cannot, no car
want to go far, nobody send coz mum lazy
want to go shopping, cannot, no money
want to meet my dear, i love too far away
want to find a freelance job, only girls wanted
WTH MAN...COZ GIRLS GOT A PAIR OF BOOBIES THEN
U GUYS HIRE THEM???
lol..just joking =.= I'm too bored here
so now i'm typing all this shit out just to kill time
gonna be off to bed early...
wana wait for her or no?? haih...
see first la.. she might early

pic of me n her...ignore MY FUCKING SWOLLEN EYES
Photobucket

see ya later

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YOu know.. your rig not only sexy.... you and Sora too very loving.. and as sexy as your rig i guess =D hehe....