click to view full ad

Friday, May 16, 2008

big sigh again....

edited for teh lulz

yesterday was our 158th day...
got 8 so we wanna 'celebrate' la...
coz 8 is our lucky number ^^
so normal la...drive to LRT...
but cut here cut there....why?
coz traffic jam... bloody hell

it all went well
eat something...
walk around...
then movies...
then her bro called and said he dropped his wallet
haha careless lil boy...
be more careful next time kay
then bring him to cut hair....

edited for teh lulz again....


my mum went out with her friend today
left me n my sis at home
but why? why the hell she didn't tell me?
and only after i ask my sis only i know
and my fucking sis don't even want to tell me where she went
till i ask her...fuck u bitch
so my lunch was around 3-4pm...
my lovely cup noodles haha

No comments: