click to view full ad

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

shocking

my sleeping time was vexed today with a call
from my wife hehehe...
first thing, she asked me to read my sms-es...
the message left me in a daze
as i read, my head is still 'blur blur case'
trying to understand thing... but it took me few seconds only lol
then i talk to her and she ask me for directions...to u-turn back
hehehe...she got into the wrong lane and turn into the wrong way
so i guide her to u-turn to get back onto the right way
then till Ioi there, she missed the u-turn to get back to the right way :P
and she said she stop at the petronas there...
so i felt a bit 334tjhv23o;4kjtv!!!!! and told her straight that i'll go n bring her
so...without bathing, brush my teeth n so on, straight from the bed to the car
-.- i felt a bit....uncomfortable...
but i can see my wife so it's worth it lol
then i went n pump 10 bux petrol coz i told my mum i'm going to PU only...
....wth...normally i can wait quite long for 10bux...
now....pump, look left look right...the end...stop moving already
sigh...petrol is gonna kill me...
so i lead her to my hse...
and reach my hse....i park my car in
she said she wait at the playground
and i go and 'wash myself' and get ready

so later we head to the bak-kut-teh in puchong
cook-ed by some 14/15/16 kiddo...
i bet he'll be a millionaire soon...
so we ordered 2 types, dry and wet, both single place lol...
and we finish it up and she said wana see my 'hok hau'(cantonese)
means school or a place to study or college la..
so i drove to my secondary sch....
lol...and she said...eh...i also eh....wrong place ah
den she said my college lol....so nvm la
and plan to meet our daughter, Sharon...
but she din bring her phone and i met old friends
then we left for college

in college i studied java programming ...
exam today...shiet...
the exam paper is something like this...




so as usual, shit brick -.-
duno how to to lorr...
but ok la..some know la...
haih....i wonder end semester how leh

so find my wife...and we went back to my hse
at the playground there we walk walk and sun-bath -.-
hehe....nvm la...den saw ice-cream man....
as usual, mat kool mat kool kawan ku, blablablablabla yada yada
but he's too far away, cant call him...
so we went to 7-11 instead
bought some refreshment but not ice cream xD

then drove to Samuel's hse, for my RCA cable
for my PC-speaker-in-car project ^^
but his car was not there so i sms him
ask him
me : where are you
him : usj why?
me : i'm at ur hse -.-
him : sohai.. haha..
damn cb him -.- like this say me T_T i duno ma...
so we go back lor...den reach my hse there
my sis called me, ask me where am i....
i say guard hse la...den she say tonight go pasar malam
at sri petaling...so i say i go bukit jalil LRT
wait for them =D...so i can spend more time with my wife
then...reach bukit jalil lor...then back liao lo
haih...i miss her =(
why i need to stay in puchong la??

so thats todays day with her...
and...the fun part that makes me =D =D =D be going to 7-11
before this i realised that her car engine will have some sound
i mean when i accelerate lar...so i asked my friend, Enova...
he said supercharger...i was liks..wtf??? supercharger in her car??
no way man...so today i got a look on whats under the hood
hmm...at first i dont know what issit?
so i took some pics...so there it goes


twin cam 20...at first i thought it was 2.0 engine


4-throttle thingy

back home i straight find him, Enova xD
and send to him those pics....
i ask him it's a =) or =(
so we blablablablabla yada yada yada...
then he said it's a =)
coz it's still a 4 throttle...
so the rate is...
turbo : 10/10
supercharger : 8/10
4 throttle : 5/10
and he also said...this is an AE86 converted engine...
what i mean is...u all know Initial D?
Takumi's engine blow already rite?
then his father got him a new engine rite?
and this is the new engine...
1600cc, twin cam, 20 valve
hehehe...

i google up the engine and found this

hehehe

and this too
Manufacturer: Toyota
Model: Corolla
Mileage: 35000 -45000
Horsepower: 160 HP
Description: JDM Silver Top DOHC Corolla 90-95 4-cylinder 20Valve (Complete Engine, 5-Speed Tranny, ECU)
Part#: 4A-GE 20Valve


aights...chiao

No comments: