click to view full ad

Monday, June 16, 2008

SALE SALE SALE

look, i'm into buying a car with my wife... so i'm currently working hard to earn more greens
from this to that and everywhere, as long as can earn and i'm capable of, i'll do it =D
so now i'm SELLING ALL TYPES OF LAPTOP BATTERIES
brand from IBM, ACER, APPLE, HP/COMPAQ, TOSHIBA, SONY, FUJITSU...
blablablablabla this brand that brand..all...


please contact me at 012-2737912 OR 016-3059156
also can add me in msn, sernshin_lee@hotmail.com
and please tell your model, brand, and quantity to make orders clear
so...hehehe...oh ya..my name is Eric...when u contact me u just tell la
u're a visitor from my blog then i'll know already..
thx ya...pls pls help me to get nearer to my car...
also if any of your friends interested you can show my blog to them..
hehehe....

chiao

No comments: