click to view full ad

Saturday, December 1, 2007

when was the last time i had the feeling of the very best day of my life?

hmm.... i've been wondering because i'm just too happy today
i'll make things short...
and cut lots of crap...
first thing in the morning...
WaiTeng woke me up =D
then only my alarm...
took my bath and went to LRT
then... went to See Ow's hse to get a hair cut...
and finished cutting...WaiTeng called me
ask me why am i so late?
then i looked at the time...wtf...11.45am
die...then i ran to the LRT and to cempaka...
then i miss called WaiTeng...to notify her abt my location
then actually i have to take a bus...
maybe is 324 but i dont know la...
and that bus is not there and i dont want WaiTeng to wait...
so i took the cab instead...
and then... reach... met WaiTeng n Kok Hoh
den while we the 3 of us are waiting for the bus
we bumped into Alastiar Filbert Roy...
so we talked awhile, abt SPM and past times...
then he gtg and our bus came...
so we're off to times square...

watched HITMAN, directed by Xavier Gens
with the main character Timothy Olyphant or as agent 47 in the movie...
his head was bald with some bar-code tattoo
quite 'yeng' though sometimes i just feel like shaving my head bald xD
so after finished the show...
went to sg wang and play rollerblade
the price was rm16 and i was bloody broke for it...
aiya...end of the month ma...
and i used up all my $ to buy the GEM ...
so WaiTeng paid for me and Kok Hoh
so we entered...
and i step in...and i said to myself...
oh fck, i cant skate anymore...
after some hard fall and stuff, finally i can speed...
but Kok Hoh refused to skate...
coz...he DON'T KNOW how to skate...
so me and WaiTeng pulled him...
and he fell a couple of times and just stand there...
so me and WaiTeng held hands and speed around...
we pulled and push each other...
i was so happy, to have fun with my loved one...


later after skating...we walk around
then went to Times Square to take some pic






the fecking big xmas tree....



Kok Hoh, WaiTeng(my dear) and me =D

i only post 2 coz it's late and WaiTeng ask me to sleep and she's tired...
and i need to sleep coz i will listen to her =D
so after that...
went to LRT, time to go home
i hugged them both, and waved good-bye
then WaiTeng sms-ed me saying something like...
when u reach home miss call me...muaks...=D


hmm but i went for dinner at sri petaling....
then went to my cousin's hse...
to choose my new casio watch...

nice or no?? i wont reveal the price but it's cheap =D



then went back home...on msn...
waiting for WaiTeng to online...
then she on, chat and reach the end of the day....
i just felt that this is the best day ever....
since long long ago...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures... ;) Ohoho... wonder when i can post mine.. ^__^