click to view full ad

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

it's been a loooong time....



hmm...it's been a very very very long time since i've posted my last post....hahaha...actually i'm lazy and busy msn-ing with Waiteng...lol...so...i'll make it in some sort of...point form...who cares...it's my blog anyways :P hahahaha...

abt my computer
- my proc arrive....then start the OC mode...
- bought new rams...crucial ballistix tracer...2gb only..but with that price i can get 4gb actually =x- using watercooling...simple one...pump and waterblock only...
- my sPI result is 23.688 number 3 in lowyatnet...number 2 is 23.687...damn (my ram and all is lower thats why lose to him...damn my mobo voltdrop...)
- changing to all sata instead of 1 ide 1 sata...
- thinking of getting a graphic card instead of using onboard graphics..
- also thinking of getting a casing...
- use iced watercooling to overclock

No comments: