click to view full ad

Monday, January 18, 2010

it's been loong looong loooong time

nothing happen much recently....
i've been abandoning this blog really really long
didn't say anything much...
what i did was just typed something and post a video
like a lazy ass...hahaha..

so...as usual..the lazy style...
point form :P

-in love with kiyo yap =3
-have a cute Pomeranian at home now
-joined team impact
-buying a car soon (cannot confirm lah..see it everything goes fine)
-gonna fix a flame kit to my current car...
-planning to get a nemo(clown fish)
-started my new sem at college
-passed all my exam last semester
-new car top speed record...190kmh :p
-misses fishing
-misses booze, as usual
-misses secondary school
-growing fatttttt!!!! oh nooooooo
-brother's mum bought a new shoplot i think..for office and a new hse



kiyo yap <3 at genting


jess on my bed



proton wira that i'm getting...



my new top speed




ok this video altho old, but still nice



No comments: