click to view full ad

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

sleeppppyyyyy

was asleep the whole afternoon again...till almost 12...
damnnnn

actually after class wana go home...it was like...2.30
then went to orange with the gang
and wth...wana bounce back home but they asked to stay for awhile
but i was so damn tired...so..nvm la...
so had my lunch there and later only ciao back

back home my mum asked me to fix her comp back
coz something was wrong with it and she's using mine....
gg she wana watch movies lol...
she complain my comp got nothing...
eh comon...i dont use my desktop wan..sure nothing inside lah

den mun asked me to go out for lunch
then i said u're too late coz i ate already and also reach home
chat awhile and then internet problem
sienzzz...cant connect to msn...so i duno what i did
and fell asleep

got up..and think again..like the previous post...
but this time smarter...
i got up, look at my clock...
and say daymeee!!!....so late already
hahaha..then roll roll around my bed
and find something to eat...



ciao

No comments: