click to view full ad

Saturday, March 7, 2009

today, 6th march 09

it's been quite some time since i abandonedpuasa blogging...
till i dont know how to blog =x

uhm...ok...just now after waking up around 3.30pm
(slept around 1am last night but i dont know why so damn tired =/)
i got up and cooked some...abalone noodles and had a big, BIG cup of orange juice...
Alex called and said...oi...tiu yu lor!! (oi, fishing lo)
so i got myself prepared, take my stuffs and wait for him

and so...we went fishing at sealion, pond 5...
witnessed 2 or 3 fisherman landed huge kerapu


slightly smaller than this....around 3 to 4 kilos

so...eyes red already...coz haven't get my license for seawater fish...
fresh water fish, this is my record...


4.6 kilo Tongsan =D at Putra Perdana Paypond

sigh...after 3 hours waiting, casting, talking cock...
no bite at all...wasted my money and time there

so went back....home
sad :( haha

lame-.-

No comments: