click to view full ad

Friday, November 7, 2008

poppy pictres...

*ps...i'm lazy to arrange those pics...so...the ignore the timeline and just read the captions...



the drunk hopeless leader...


suiteng and david


david and me


me and david...BLEK!!


karen after she fell into the pool *winks*


well, they tried to push me into the pool but failed :P


unknown guy, summer, david, jerjer


karen, yeeyang, peikyee


top karen david, bottom peikyee, me


netcow -.-, me, yeeyang, david, robocop



david, peikyee, me, krystle, coreen ( LEE FAMILY )


carrie, sora, me, krystle, coreen....i'm the sugar daddy *winks*


sora, me, carrie, krystle, coreen, david(down)



anyways, members of the LEE family are

David Lee (black purple shirt)
Eric Lee (me)
Rachelle Lee (white + red flowery dress)
Coreen Lee (maroon dress)
Krystle Lee (turquoise dress)



got many assignment to do...bye

No comments: