click to view full ad

Saturday, October 11, 2008

new day new life

i could't sleep well yesterday...i mean...i cant sleep at all...something has been on my mind round and round...i've been thinking deeply abt what i've done these days trying to figure the cause of my depression...

i know when i'm depressed i just wana be all alone...i just want to sigh, sigh and keep on sighing...butit don't sound nice and might irritate someone...during this moment, i dont wana talk to anybody, i just want to do something challenging...something dangerous something that will make me feel the thrill to get something positive into my mind...

yeah so this morning i sms-ed peikyee, asking her to go...becaused she told me earlier she was damn tired and wanted to sleep...because before that we went to station 1 at puchong to drink...she replied "U ALL DIE.. afterwards u all die... plan dim sum de pl will die" haha...around 6.45am, yeeyang came n fetch me from my hse...straight go to usj-whatever petronas(the one with 24h kfc)...then i went to the atm to DIG money...yes, i was fucking broke...only enough for a 'roti kosong' + 'ais kosong' from a normal mamak shop...

we're all there eating there...ordered some dim sum and rice noodle roll a.k.a 'chee cheung fun'...eat and eat...peikyee was damn tired because she only slept for 2 hours...then later yeeyang was supposed to fetch me home, but change of plan...i drove soonqueen's car (she ask me wana test drive or no) coz i like manual car and she said before wana let me try...lol...lame...till halfway...it's around 8.30am...yeeyang and soonqueen class will start at 9.00am so i stopped and change car lol...this time peikyee will be fetching me home...

reach home and i was supposed to clean my room (yeah it's been weeks since i wanted to clean my room)...ended up...FELL ASLEEP...dengz >_>...then sleep sleep till 3pm, then korkor-vboi called me...i was like...huh? ya, uh-huh...mm...ya...bye...then...sleep again...

then...bath...took out 2 slices of pizza and throw it on a pan and light the fire...went to guest room to iron my shirt...then the pizza...'chau da'...a bit lar...not really bad, still edible...

eat eat...KC phone me, lepak around my housing area with his new car...so i quickly dress up and get down...he was there, just in time...so we went round and i test his car...result...

viva
power : NO...
handling : low speed nice...high speed die
engine : shaky
gear : got what to say abt this...ya...feels like short shifter...

overall
for that price...ok lor...petrol wise i dont know...coz i drive awhile only...lame review <_<

so back to story...got into korkor-vboi's car...go to sri hartamas...bloody hell i tell u...the food...chicken chop...kaninia-ly small piece of chicken...rm10.90...waddafark...drinks..teh ping...rm2.40 fucking chop people's head i tell you >_>...the shisha there feels weird <_<>

then i sat buffy's car to pyramid...hehe love his car head unit...cd/dvd player...imagine playing songs from DVD....3-4gb of songs...ORGASM i tell u >_>....

reach barcelona...open 3 bottles...ape lagi...dewars =(... went around...drink drink...dance dance...till around 1plus...went to dancefloor to dance and get to know new friend =D..got a few...then dance dance

finish club....yumcha and go home...korkor-vboi ask me to drive =D..yay!!! 3 different cars in a day hehehe...6 ppl in the car...damn heavy i tell u <_<...hehe...the>

pics will be uploaded later...in the next post...now a bit lazy...hehe...i know it's been a long time since i type sonething long like this...dont know why, i just want to type it...anyways time for me to take my bath...good morning peeps...6.22am now...ciao




No comments: