click to view full ad

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

bad week? maybe

yes, i've been looking forward to be happy in this week
afterall it's gonna be my 18th birthday...
planning to go here n there, with gf and friends...
but....but...BUT
yesterday night till now was bad bad bad bad

from yesterday...didnt see a car when changing lane (maybe unlucky la)
then back home online...all good
till sometime...comp blackout...haha...yes haha...
checked around..suspect is PSU...
coz got some very soft sound

before that, i deleted some PM(s) from lowyatnet forum
bloody hell i didn't know how to use the new PM system
i deleted ALL my msg in sent folder...
end up, messages in my inbox got deleted as well
yeah...so...yes, fuck
i have to email them, post in the forum, maybe add in my signature
$%@#$^!#$%^(!% GRRRRR!!!!

yesterday night i was abit unstable coz went out with friends
then i misplaced my wallet when i came home
just now was about to go lunch, cant find my wallet
search the whole room for it and finally found it...

i have a customer who wants to service his pc..
and u know what...he's damn rich...but
his pc graphic card spoil, so get a normal one for him la...rm150
and u know what?? he said : WHAT?? SO EXPANSIVE AH?? i dont want graphic card in my comp...
i was like...omg... no graphic card how to use?
hahaha....so now my earning on this customer all will gone
coz, need to buy psu

so...anyone want to donate me some money for my psu??
haha..please.... T_T
contact me for banking details :P
012-2737912 eric...

haha...thank you so much hehehe

No comments: