click to view full ad

Monday, February 11, 2008

`ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

hi all =D or...just me alone here =\

kay..anyways...how are you all? or how am i? lol ._. *being lame here*
i bet nobody visit my blog except krane? xD

lately i've joined Raymond Chan's agency, working as Admin Executive =D kekekeke...
60/day...OT rate times 1.5....cool eh? kakakakakaka....
the work here is kinda fun, just that the boss likes to talk cock...
like...cock ..cock ..cock ..cock ..cock...kok...kok...kok...kok.... ._. lol
i enter the office only..i asked the boss to get a new set of comp...
and..wheee....it's here, specially custom fixed by me =D
and....i'm working on 2 comps =D hyper multitasking...
too bad the old one is pentium 4 only....
but the new one is c2d =D easily OC to 2.8ghz...
also with dx10 graphic card =D

today, is my 66th day with my wife =D which is around 2 months + few days xD
muacksss love you dear ^^

new year's been like normal...just that my angpaw is...can say...
less but more...less red packets, more contents =D

from my boss :rm100
from aunty yvonne(office) :rm50
from parents :rm100
relatives n others.. around 150 also =D
then add with my salary....wooooo can hit 1k =D
so...when i got money... can return back to those 'dai yee long' that i borrow last time....
xD...those dai yee long damn good one...wont potong potong...no interest also xD
so must fast fast return when i got money lorr....

gosh...valentines day is coming...
what to do?? where to go?? help me pls...
any suggestion? pls tell me i really appreciate it...
can add me in msn too =D sernshin_lee@hotmail.com
i actually wana go genting but then...
how to go la...then her parents wont let also...
and her sister working T_T....
so...no more genting T_________________T

few days back, her elder sister SANG ZAI JOR~!!!!!
kekekeke a new cute young special lovable small baby girl
awwww my wife said when she look at her...
her heart melts...aww....kekekeke
i wana visit her elder sister n the cute young special lovable small baby girl
and most important is can see my wife T_T

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
i NEED rubber =D
Krane...shhhhh dun tell xD

i'm blogging in the office...wtf...
later boss see..sure will get fired =D
hahahaha....damn forgotten to bring my wallet today.. T_T
no lunch for me

kays la...need to post before boss see me =D
chiaoz

3 comments:

Wen Yee said...

O.O
i never knew you blog
LOL XD

Anonymous said...

Haha.... You know what... You can advertise your blog in ur MSN messenger... and in friendster buletin... Try update it at least once a week... I wanna know wats up... RUBBEE??? i can easily get for you la... jux tell me when you go out... and prepare that money... i go get you family pack... HAHAHAHAH

Unknown said...

who say no ppl visit ur blog wor.. eric~ u working meh? lolz..
and.. wat rubber jek~ ahahahaha~ XD